I Told You I Was Sick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Told You I Was Sick

I Told You I Was Sick

HomeHome  Back to Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sick and Tired

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sickandtired

Sick and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Sick and Tired   Sick and Tired EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Hello,

I've been sick for the past 5 years. It started with severe stomach pain, cramping, and diarrhea. I thought I had food poisoning or a stomach bug. I got better and then, about a month later, just got worse again. My doctor told me my blood test came back negative for gluten intolerance. Could that be what it is? I'm getting worried. I'm losing weight and I'm not trying and I'm starting to get insomnia.

sickandtired No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sick and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Sick and Tired EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello sickandtired,

I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. With the constant stomach pain and insomnia, have you thought about checking in to intestinal parasites? Also, as far as a blood test for gluten intolerance, it doesn't always show up. You might want to try the gluten free diet for one month and then reintroduce gluten foods to test for a reaction.

Here is a link to an article I wrote about parasites that might help you:

Cure Intestinal Parasites Naturally

I hope this helps you.

Jaime
Back to top Go down
http://itoldyouiwassick.info/
sickandtired

Sick and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick and Tired   Sick and Tired EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks! Smile I really appreciate the help. The symptoms that you had seem very similar to what I've been going through. I stopped at the health food store this morning and picked up a parasite cleanse. I'm going to try it. Can't hurt, right? It's got to be better than how I'm feeling now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sick and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick and Tired   Sick and Tired Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick and Tired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Told You I Was Sick  :: Mystery Symptoms-
Jump to: